Serious accidents are especially important to be investigated quickly and thoroughly to find out why the accident occurred and who should be held responsible. Gathering every detail and examining every angle is essential to determining true liability.
During your free initial consultation, it may be determined that more information is needed. For example, if you feel your accident was caused by the recklessness or negligence of another party, an investigation is launched. It is not at all uncommon for legal professionals and insurance companies to hire their own independent investigators. Remember – we charge zero fees unless we succeed in your claim!
Situations that May Launch an Accident Investigation:
- If your vehicle was struck by another driver who was distracted, speeding, or running a red light, their behavior should be investigated.
- If a road sign is damaged, difficult to read, or missing altogether, your accident could be the result of negligence and should be investigated.
- If you suffered or lost a love one due to medical malpractice, an investigation could determine breach of care or intent.
- If a product manufacturer failed to note important safety instructions or potential hazards, an investigation may support a product liability case.
Quickly gathering key details is essential in a personal injury lawsuit, but managing those details in chaotic and sometimes tragic circumstances can be difficult. What’s left unknown or ambiguous shouldn’t limit a victim’s ability to be well represented from every angle.
Personal injury claims in Wisconsin must generally be filed within three years of an accident or discovery of an injury, but if you’ve been in an accident, we urge you to contact an injury attorney as soon as possible.
Action Law Offices approaches every case with a commitment to exhaust every investigative outlet to maximize victim compensation from retention through trial and even beyond.
As soon as we take on your case, we begin to fight for you. An accident investigation team is deployed and if specialists are needed – whether they be medical experts or accident reconstructionists – rest assured only the most reputable will be assigned to your case.
Action Law Offices goes out of our way to ensure that:
- The victim remains informed of the status of their case
- The victim has an outside, objective viewpoint
- The accident scene, evidence, and witness statements are preserved & trustworthy
- Information and evidence determines the outcome of the case
- Insurance pays out maximum compensation