Car Accident Attorney Near Milwaukee
If you’re looking for a local car accident attorney, then you’ve come to the right place. We’ve successfully represented injured victims like you for twenty years. Our law firm focus is personal injury. The personalized and sympathetic attention we offer to our clients is unmatched. Action Law Offices has three convenient Metro-Milwaukee area locations to serve clients. We also offer home and hospital visits. So when a car wreck has left you injured, get the strong legal representation you deserve, as well as the convenience your looking for. Car accidents, like any auto accident, can cause long-term injuries and stress that impact your life in every way. A car crash, small SUV accident, or any motor vehicle accident, can lead innocent people to suffer major injuries. When a wreck is not your fault, count on Action Law Car Accident Attorneys to provide trusted legal support and guidance while you heal from injuries. Injured? Take Action!
If you walk away from a car accident with just cuts, bruises or scars, be aware that new unexpected symptoms may surface over hours or days. It’s always best to be evaluated by a medical professional right away. When an accident occurs, someone calls trained medical staff to assist injured drivers and passengers. Car accident injuries can negatively impact a person for the rest of their lives. Some of the most common injuries involve the neck and back. Broken bones and whiplash are often experienced. Some of the most tragic car accidents leave people with catastrophic injuries such as brain damage, paralysis, or even death. These cases can involve complex investigations that require exceptional experience from your legal team to prove negligence and obtain the compensation you deserve.
Leading Causes of Car Accidents:
- Distracted Driver accidents including texting, phone usage, eating, applying makeup etc.
- Aggressive Dangerous Driving including speeding, weaving through traffic and stopping abruptly
- Drunk Driving and impairment by other substances such as marijuana and controlled substances
- Vehicle Equipment Malfunctions such as faulty breaks, steering columns, tires, or airbags that fail to deploy
- Unsafe Road Conditions during extreme weather rush hour traffic jams and construction zones are hazardous
You have the right to obtain compensation for your injuries and losses
Over recent years, somewhere around 100 persons are killed each day in vehicle fatalities. (NSC) Families can sue for wrongful death accidents on behalf of their deceased loved one. The experienced car accident attorneys at Action Law Offices represent drivers, passengers, bicyclists, motorcyclists, pedestrians, etc. Anyone who has been injured in a car accident, or other auto accident, should contact us for information to find out if you may be entitled to compensation. Also during your conversation with a car accident attorney, we’ll answer as many questions or concerns that you may have. We represent victims who have been injured in a car accident that was not their fault. Remember, there are NO FEES unless we succeed on your claim.
Dealing with Insurance Companies
Before you call a car accident lawyer, here are some more things you should know:
- The insurance adjustor is on the side of the insurance company. Some are aggressive and try to scare people into not making a claim or into accepting very little compensation. Other adjustors seem kind and helpful — and then use your own words to deny your claim. The bottom line: Insurance adjusters represent the insurance company, not you.
- We will investigate to establish liability and damages. Our law firm has extensive resources to investigate the auto accident and assess who was at fault, whether your accident was caused by a drunk driver or defective parts. We work with investigators, accident reconstruction experts and medical specialists whose expertise provides crucial information for our determination of a fair settlement value.
- Our attorneys can explain your coverage and your rights. If you were hit by an uninsured or underinsured motorist, the insurance company may fail to tell you about your rights under your own policy. We can also help you understand your medical coverage under your health insurance policy.
- We’ll get you the compensation you deserve. The injury attorneys at Action Law Offices have helped car accident victims and their families recover full and fair compensation. This includes medical expenses, noneconomic damages, wage loss, and more. Our law firm is dedicated to protecting the rights of all injured victims who seek us for representation. You can trust our lawyers to identify all potentially liable parties. We’ll fully assess the effect of the injuries on your health now, as well as in the future, so there is evidence to obtain full compensation.
What to Do If You Believe You Have A Negligence Claim
Contacting an attorney at Action Law Offices is the first step toward compensation for your damages. With the help of an experienced negligence attorney, you can seek compensation for medical expenses, ongoing medical treatment, pain and suffering, wage loss, and potentially additional noneconomic damages.
Common car accident claim types:
Even SUV, carpooling and rideshare accidents fall under personal injury cases. Regardless of what kind of car accident you have been involved in, insurance companies who don’t want to pay compensation, are going to be a real hassle. Don’t get involved in the insurance run-around that the insurance representatives are trained so well at. Negligent drivers must be held accountable for car accidents. We have the experienced team to uncover all the details and ensure that you get the compensation you deserve. No fees unless we succeed in your claim.
- Personal Injury Claim
- Property Damage Claim
- Wrongful Death
Hire a Car Accident Attorney
We recommend finding an attorney right away. When you discuss your situation with a accident lawyer at Action Law Offices, you can expect compassion for the injured, and expertise in handling auto accident cases. Immediately after we are retained to represent you, we will begin to gather key information about the accident, including witness testimony and physical evidence. Throughout the process, we will explain to you how personal injury claims work and provide guidance and support. As you recover from your injuries, we continue to build a case to prove negligence and causation with supporting evidence. Don’t wait too long to contact a car crash lawyer because there is a statute of limitations to consider. You could receive compensation for medical bills, property damage, injuries, pain, suffering, lost wages & more. Don’t set yourself up for more stress by attempting to negotiate with insurance companies on your own. Seek an injury law firm with experience; car accident lawyers you can trust to sort through all the issues and uncover all of the details to make a strong case.
Home & Hospital visits available. To start the process of inquiry call toll free 888-681-4256 or free case evaluation.
Action Law Offices Milwaukee (414) 456-1111
Action Law Offices Racine (262) 637-3000
Action Law Offices West Bend (262) 334-2700