Car Accident Attorney Near Milwaukee
If you’re looking for a local car accident attorney, then you’ve come to the right place. When a car wreck has left you injured, you’ll need strong legal representation. Car accidents, like any auto accident, can cause long-term injuries and stress that impact your life in every way. A car crash, small SUV accident, or any motor vehicle accident, can lead innocent people to suffer major injuries. When a wreck is not your fault, count on Action Law Car Accident Attorneys to provide trusted legal support and guidance while you heal from injuries. If you suspect the accident was due to an inattentive, impaired or distracted driver, we have the team to investigate.
Don’t wait too long to contact a car crash lawyer because there is a statute of limitations to consider. You could receive compensation for medical bills, property damage, injuries, pain, suffering, lost wages & more. Don’t set yourself up for more stress by attempting to negotiate with insurance companies on your own. Seek an injury law firm with experience; car accident lawyers you can trust to sort through all the issues and uncover all of the details to make a strong case.
Negligent drivers must be held accountable for car accidents.
Passenger car accidents in the U.S. have been increasing steadily over the past several years. In Wisconsin, the insurance company for the driver determined to be at fault for the accident must pay compensation for your injuries. You are not required to hire a car accident attorney. However, building your own case, determining the driver who is at fault and proving it; it’s not as easy as it may seem. Dealing with insurance companies who don’t want to pay compensation can be a real hassle. Don’t get involved in the insurance run-around thinking that they are there to help. We have the experienced team to uncover all the details and ensure that you get the compensation you deserve.
Don’t settle for less than what an experienced car accident lawyer at Action Law can achieve. Insurance companies are trained professionals who’s goal is to pay less than what you deserve. To obtain the full compensation for your injuries, you’ll need a car accident lawyer that can stand up for your rights. At Action Law Offices, there are no fees collected from our clients unless we succeed on your claim. The first thing you should do is contact us for a free case evaluation.
Hire a Car Accident Attorney
We recommend finding an attorney right away. Action Law Offices has three Wisconsin locations near your home or work. We have a friendly and professional team including lawyers who have handled cases like yours for nearly twenty years. When you discuss your situation with a accident lawyer at Action Law Offices, you can expect compassion for the injured, and expertise in handling auto accident cases.
Immediately after we are retained to represent you, we will begin to gather key information about the accident, including witness testimony and physical evidence. Throughout the process, we will explain to you how personal injury claims work. As you recover from your injuries, we continue to build a case to prove negligence and causation with supporting evidence.
Leading Causes of Car Accidents:
- Distracted Driver accidents including texting, phone usage, eating, applying makeup etc.
- Aggressive Dangerous Driving including speeding, weaving through traffic and stopping abruptly
- Drunk Driving and impairment by other substances such as marijuana and controlled substances
- Vehicle Equipment Malfunctions such as faulty breaks, steering columns, tires, or airbags that fail to deploy
- Unsafe Road Conditions during extreme weather rush hour traffic jams and construction zones are hazardous
You have the right to obtain compensation for your injuries and losses
Over 100 persons are killed each day representing a total of 40,000 vehicle fatalities in 2016. (National Safety Council) This is a nine-year fatality peak and sadly, the 2017 data is expected to be just as shocking. #fatalfacts You can sue if you’re the victim of an accident; regardless of whether or not you were the driver or the passenger involved in an accident. Families can sue for wrongful death accidents on behalf of their deceased loved one. The experienced car accident attorneys at Action Law Offices represent drivers, passengers, bicyclists, motorcyclists, pedestrians, etc. Anyone who has been injured in a car accident, or other auto accident, should contact us for information to find out if you may be entitled to compensation. Also during your conversation with a car accident attorney, we’ll answer as many questions or concerns that you may have. We represent victims who have been injured in a car accident that was not their fault. Remember, there are NO FEES unless we succeed on your claim.
Before you call a car accident lawyer, here are some more things you should know:
- The insurance adjustor is on the side of the insurance company. Some are aggressive and try to scare people into not making a claim or into accepting very little compensation. Other adjustors seem kind and helpful — and then use your own words to deny your claim. The bottom line: Insurance adjustors represent the insurance company, not you.
- We will investigate to establish liability and damages. Our law firm has extensive resources to investigate the auto accident and assess who was at fault, whether your accident was caused by a drunk driver or defective parts. We work with investigators, accident reconstruction experts and medical specialists whose expertise provides crucial information for our determination of a fair settlement value.
- Our attorneys can explain your coverage and your rights. If you were hit by an uninsured or underinsured motorist, the insurance company may fail to tell you about your rights under your own policy. We can also help you understand your medical coverage under your health insurance policy.
Here are some common car accident claim types:
- Personal Injury Claim
- Property Damage Claim
- Wrongful Death
Action Law Offices Car Accident Attorneys
We have offices across Southeastern Wisconsin, and offer home and hospital visits for your convenience. To start the process of inquiry: