Serious Catastrophic Injuries
In an instant, someone else's negligence may spur a lifetime of medical complications. Life as you knew it may appear to be in the distant past. There is no excuse for negligence; you'll need an experienced law firm to fight for your rights. For more than twenty years, Action Law Offices has successfully represented the seriously injured. More reasons to hire us.
Catastrophic injuries may include:
- Brain damage and head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Paralysis, including quadriplegia and paraplegia
- Serious disfigurement and catastrophic burns
- Neck and back injuries
Motor vehicle accidents or car accidents and work-related accidents are known to cause serious injuries, often requiring extensive medical care. We want insurance adjusters to understand how your serious injuries have affected your ability to conduct life as you once knew it. To make this happen, we will consult your medical specialist to make sure your medical condition is fully documented. We also work with vocational experts and life care planners to help us account for the level of compensation you will need in the long-term.
Attorneys For Serious Injuries
The personal injury attorneys at our law firm have the skills and tenacity to hold at-fault parties accountable for causing serious injuries. We develop compelling legal arguments complete with medical testimony to demonstrate the extent of compensation needed to cover your current and future medical needs.
- We establish liability in personal injury accidents. We devote substantial resources into investigating the cause of life-threatening accidents in an effort to identify all possible sources of compensation. Our legal team analyzes the cause of accidents from many angles to understand if more than one party is liable.
- We pursue maximum compensation. Our legal team develops comprehensive legal arguments focused on illustrating clients as individuals not as claim numbers.
- We have the experience you need to pursue a full recovery. For more than two decades, we have invested substantial resources preparing all of our cases to be successful in trial. Our detailed approach has prompted insurance companies to take us seriously, knowing we do not consider low-ball insurance offers.
- We serve clients throughout Southeastern Wisconsin. Do not become discouraged. An experienced personal injury lawyer can make all the difference in helping you pursue a full recovery. If you can't come to us, we'll come to you.
Injured? Take Action!
Contact Our Team of Accident and Personal Injury Attorneys
to Get the Legal Help That You Need.