Lawyer for Child Injuries
Child injuries are extremely difficult. Children, young people, minors, son or daughter; they are all precious cargo. We must protect and help children who have been injured, or emotionally scarred as the result of an accident. When a child is injured, they depend upon responsible, loving adults and child injury attorneys to be their advocates. If you are a parent, you know how difficult it can be to see your child injured. You would take on the pain yourself if you could.
Representing Injured Child
At Action Law Offices in Wisconsin, we are lawyers that represent injured children. We understand parental concerns regarding children, and are here to help you and your family. From our law offices in Milwaukee, Racine and West Bend, our child injury lawyers serve injured children throughout Southeastern Wisconsin with heartfelt dedication. We want to get to the bottom of what or whom caused your child’s injury. If your child was injured because of someone else’s negligent or deliberate actions, our child injury lawyers have the resources to investigate and demand fair compensation.
Child Injuries Resulting From An Accident
There is no shortage of opportunities for a young child to become injured. Minor injuries, such as small cuts, scrapes, and bruises are bound to happen. Participation in sports or playground activities such as a slide may pose a risk for greater injuries such as sprains and broken bones. Bouncy houses, bike accidents, or swallowing a hazardous object such as a magnet or battery have been known to cause havoc on a small body. Poisons can quickly kill a child when ingested. Shopping carts and falling TV’s or furniture can cause serious head injuries to a small child. Car accidents can be especially dangerous, especially if the child is not restrained in a protective car seat. Just about anything could happen for a minor child to be injured in an accident. The questions is, “did the accident happen as a result of the negligence of someone else?” If you answer “yes” to the question, or if you speculate that the answer may be “yes,” seek an attorney who has experience representing children. After your free consultation with an Action Law Offices accident lawyer, you’ll find that the legal advice provided is a good place to start.
Child Injury Scenarios
- Was your child injured in an auto accident? Despite the safety intention of car seats, they can be recalled for defects or installed incorrectly. Even if the child was buckled in correctly with a properly functioning child-seat or seat belt, an auto accident can be especially devastating to a fragile child. Children will likely suffer more seriously injuries than an adult. Our law firm can determine what caused the car accident.
- Did your child get hit by a car? If your child was injured in a dart-out accident (running into the street), was the driver taking appropriate care? Was your child crossing the street? If your child was injured while biking, did the driver of the vehicle take all necessary precautions? Our law firm can determine who is really at fault and hold that party responsible.
- Did negligence cause serious injury to your child? When an apartment complex sets the water temperature too high and a child suffers a burn injury, when a playground swing is poorly repaired and causes a fall and brain injury, someone has to be held accountable. When an improperly maintained swimming pool causes a drowning accident, or when a dog bites a child, someone is responsible. It is our job to uncover the details to find out who should be held liable.
- Did your child ingest a dangerous product? A lopsided step stool at a daycare, a poorly designed toy, an inappropriate medication or toxic liquid can put a child in great danger. Was an adult supposed to be responsible for the safety of your child? We have experience with defective products (products liability) and many more child-related cases. Discuss your case with an injury lawyer who knows how to make an effective claim.
- Was your child assaulted? Our personal injury attorneys have handled difficult cases involving physical assaults and sexual assaults of children. We have the compassion to help you through a difficult time and the legal knowledge to hold the responsible people accountable. (Including their employers if necessary.) For medical and psychological injuries your child may have suffered, our law firm can help get the compensation you deserve.
Parade Float Accident At the Fair
The above noted scenarios are relatively common and familiar, but there are so many less-common incidents that we have represented and won. Recently, our firm was successful in obtaining a large sum of money for a family that experienced their daughter become injured by a parade float. The young girl was handing out candy from a parade float that was designed by her fathers employer. Suddenly, the girl was pulled under one of the float tires as it continued to move forward. Because the girl was not properly trained or supervised, a seriously injury resulted. It was ruled that the landscaping company who owned the float was at fault for the accident. This freak accident could have been prevented. As a result, the landscape company was ordered to pay a large compensation to the young girls family. Accidents can happen in any environment, and even in a place that is supposed to be fun and light-hearted, like a fair.
It is worthwhile to find out if someone else can be held liable for your child’s injuries. There is nothing to lose by contacting Action Law Offices for a free case evaluation.
Children Are Precious And Fragile
Children are more fragile than adults both physically and emotionally. This is just one reason why child injuries are so difficult. A bad accident can cause catastrophic, life-long injuries, as well as emotional and physical scars to a child. What your may need now is some time to heal, and a legal team that can fight for their rights. In the worst case, you may have lost your child due to an accident. Here is more information regarding different types of injury cases that we represent:
Tell us How Your Child was Injured so we can help obtain compensation for those injuries.
When an accident causes injury to a child, trust that Action Law Offices will take care of any concerns regarding legal matters pertaining to the injured child and recovering compensation for those injuries. We are reputable. We are experienced. We are affordable. We care. No legal fees unless we succeed on your claim.
Contact us today for a free case evaluation.
Milwaukee (414) 456-1111 • Racine (262) 637-3000 • West Bend (262) 334-2700 •