Product Liability Lawsuit
Regardless of whether or not the product liability accident was due to a positive act, or failure to act, these cases are often complex and difficult to prove fault. For this reason, many attorneys in Wisconsin will not consider taking on product liability cases. However, the attorneys at Action Law Offices thrive on the challenges of such cases, and have successfully obtained large jury verdicts for our clients.
Sue Company For Bad Product
You have the right to obtain compensation for consumer products that have caused injuries and other losses. But how do you know if you have a strong product liability case? If you can relate to the examples below, or have a comparable situation, fill out the "Take Action" form on this page. Your submission will launch a prompt response from our law firm. You're first consultation is free and there are no fees unless we win your case!
Still wondering if you may have a case? Here are some examples of product liability failures:
- Someone has suffered an injury from a household item such as a cleaning product, heater, kitchen electronic device, power tool or other product used around the home or garage.
- A child has suffered an injury from using a toy, infant furniture, child gates, a stroller, baby crib or toddler bed, or any item intended for children.
- You have been seriously injured from a product such as medical device, electronic equipment or consumed a prescribed drug that you were taking and have since learned was on a product recall list.
- Defective auto parts such as faulty airbags or fuel tanks, inoperative cruise control, seat belt failure or other automotive defect has caused an accident with injuries.
- Recreational products such as trampolines, skateboards, playground equipment, and bikes that you thought were safe for play has badly injured your child.
- A Recreational Vehicle with a motor such as an ATV, go-cart, boat, snowmobile, or jet ski had product failure which caused an accident that has left one or more people seriously hurt.
Product Liability Lawyer
Injured? Take Action!
Contact Our Team of Accident and Personal Injury Attorneys
to Get the Legal Help That You Need.