Reasons to Hire Us
Hire Action Law Offices
We understand that you have choices, and we want you to chose us. This is why we have dedicated this page towards providing at least ten reasons to hire Action Law. We have a high success rate, and are very proud of this fact. Beginning with our free case evaluation, you'll have the opportunity to speak to one of our attorneys. During this call, you should get a feel for how knowledgeable we are about accident cases, and how considerate we are regarding your terrible situation. The tough negotiating skills come to play once we begin dealing with insurance companies and other third parties who may be responsible for your accident. When you need to hire an accident law firm, you want the most experienced and compassionate attorneys to handle your personal situation. Clients of Action Law Offices say there are many reasons to hire us. We’ve shared some of those points below.
10 Good Reasons To Hire Us
- No Fees unless we win your case – we persevere
- Initial case evaluation with one of our attorneys is free & no strings attached
- Experience includes 20+ years (since 1999) representing Wisconsin’s Injured
- Some of the best accident lawyers in Southeastern Wisconsin
- Aggressive with insurance companies to get you all of the money you deserve
- Expert representation, specifically pertaining to personal injury law
- Attention to every little detail that can help win a case
- 3 office locations including Milwaukee, West Bend and Racine to better serve you
- If you can’t come to us, we’ll gladly drive to your home or hospital bed
- Maximum compensation obtained for your property, loss wages, and injuries
Experienced Injury Law Firm
Attorney Michael Leffler and Attorney Steven Gabert opened the doors of Action Law Offices in November of 1999. The vision was to dedicate their practice 100% towards representing accident victims and their families. Getting maximum compensation for these innocent victims was a passion and driving force from day one. Fast forward more than twenty years; that ambition and motivation is still strong.
Never Treated Like a Number
Nobody wants to be treated like a number or handed off to someone else. Although this happens with other law firms, it doesn’t happen at Action Law Offices. We like to say that we’re big enough to handle large cases and small enough to provide the personal attention most clients want in an accident law firm. Find excellent legal representation for your case right here at Action Law Offices, and never feel like you’re just “a number.”
Free Legal Advice
At Action Law Offices, we offer a free, no strings-attached, initial case evaluation. To start the process, fill out the form on this page. The feedback we get from clients is that the value of this free evaluation is priceless. The attorneys are great listeners. They provide solid and immediate advice on the spot. After your free case evaluation you’ll know if you have a case or not. If you have the potential for a lawsuit, you’ll get the important “next steps” to take. Action Law extends this balance of experience and customer service to each and every new client, no matter how big or small the case may be. We are proud of our track-record of success and underlying compassion for clients which has spanned over twenty years in Southeastern Wisconsin.
Need More Reasons To Hire Us?
- Quick turn-around return calls & overall responsiveness
- Be Seen Safety Bear & program for kids safe cycling
- We give back to local community including donations & education
- Experience handling delicate cases such as child injuries
- Strong representation to preserve your legal right to compensation
- Distracted drivers & negligent people who cause accidents will be held accountable
- Justice for victims seriously injured in all types of accidents
- Uninsured underinsured drivers will be held responsible
- Recover piece of mind after your injury and or loss of a loved one
- No worries; you focus on recovery and we’ll focus on winning your case
Injured? Take Action!
Contact Our Team of Accident and Personal Injury Attorneys
to Get the Legal Help That You Need.