Questions For Accident Attorney
You’ve successfully located the Action Law Offices website, and are about to reach out to a very reputable accident attorney for some free advice. Request Free Initial Case Evaluation. Wondering which questions are most important? How to get in as much as you can within the time allotted? What are reasonable expectations to have? Relax. We are here to help, and you’re off to a great start!
Find information about our background, experience, accident attorneys, practice areas, or the law firm in general, right on our home page.
Talk To A Local Accident Lawyer For Free
The free initial consultation with a local accident lawyer is typically conducted over the phone. It is intended to be a short but effective analysis of the accident and injury situation. It is the clients’ opportunity to describe injuries, the accident that occurred, and other legal issues that may have surfaced since the accident. It is a platform for both sides to gather data and ask questions.
How much time and attention you receive on this call will be dependent upon the firm that is contacted, and the complexity of the case. Clearly, not all questions can be answered in a short conversation. However, the accident attorneys at at Action Law Offices have been dedicated to personal injury cases for nearly twenty years, and are especially considerate and compassionate towards what their clients have been through. Your time is valuable and so is ours. We’ll do our best to answer your questions and steer you in the right direction as quickly as possible.
Questions Clients Often Ask
- Does my accident qualify as a personal injury case?
- What if I realized I was injured after the accident? (After I had gone home.)
- What is your opinion of my case?
- What kind of financial settlement or compensation could I expect?
- Would I have to go to trial?
- How long do you expect my case to be resolved?
- How much will it cost if I decide to hire you to represent me?
- Should I talk to the insurance companies?
- What should I tell the insurance companies?
- Should I accept the settlement the insurance company has offered?
- Should I continue my medical care?
Questions Your Accident Lawyer May Ask
- What are your significant injuries?
- Which city/county did accident occur?
- What date/time/location did accident occur?
- What are the name or names of persons involved?
- In your own words, how did the accident/ injuries happen?
- Was a police report filed?
- What general medical treatment have you received?
- What are the insurance companies/coverages are involved?
- Was there suspected negligence or error of another party?
- Is the date of the injuries within the statutes of limitations?
- What have you discussed with the insurance company?
- Are there witness statements?
Advice From Accident Lawyers
After your accident, it took a while to regain your energy and merely get over the shock and life interruption that resulted. You received the medical attention which was needed, and are in the process of recovery or modifying your life post-accident. Much has been lost, and many things may never be the same. You have a couple of reputable accident lawyers in mind and understand that most firms offer a free initial case evaluation. This is where you are today.
The team at Action Law Offices represents victims who have been injured in accidents caused by the negligence of other people. Our legal philosophy is to treat clients with respect and dignity. We manage cases responsively and with the ultimate goal of obtaining maximum monetary justice for the wrongly injured. There are no fees unless we succeed in your case.