Questions For Accident Attorney
Talk To A Local Accident Lawyer
The free initial consultation with a local accident lawyer is typically conducted over the phone. It’s an opportunity to talk to an attorney briefly so that they can gauge the details of your particular claim. It’s short but effective analysis of your accident, your injuries, and any other details that you would like to share. It is a platform for both sides to gather data and ask questions.
How much time and attention you receive on this call will be dependent upon the firm that is contacted, and the complexity of the case. Clearly, not all questions can be answered in a short conversation. However, the accident attorneys at at Action Law Offices have been dedicated to personal injury cases for nearly twenty years, and are especially considerate and compassionate towards what their clients have been through. Your time is valuable and so is ours. We’ll do our best to answer your questions and steer you in the right direction as quickly as possible.
Ask An Accident Attorney
You’ve successfully located the Action Law Offices website, and are about to reach out to a very reputable accident attorney for some free advice. Request Free Initial Case Evaluation. Wondering which questions are most important? How to get in as much as you can within the time allotted? What are reasonable expectations to have? Relax. We are here to help, and you’re off to a great start!
Questions Clients Often Ask
- Does your firm only handle car accidents?
- Does my accident qualify as a personal injury case?
- What if I realized I was injured after the accident? (After I had gone home.)
- What is your opinion of my case?
- What kind of financial settlement or compensation could I expect?
- Would I have to go to trial?
- How long do you expect my case to be resolved?
- How much will it cost if I decide to hire you to represent me?
- Should I talk to the insurance companies?
- What should I tell the insurance companies?
- Should I accept the settlement the insurance company has offered?
- Should I continue my medical care?
Questions Your Accident Lawyer May Ask
- What are your significant injuries?
- Which city/county did accident occur?
- What date/time/location did accident occur?
- What are the name or names of persons involved?
- In your own words, how did the accident/ injuries happen?
- Was a police report filed?
- What general medical treatment have you received?
- What are the insurance companies/coverages are involved?
- Was there suspected negligence or error of another party?
- Is the date of the injuries within the statutes of limitations?
- What have you discussed with the insurance company?
- Are there witness statements?
Advice From Accident Lawyers
After your accident, it took a while to regain your energy and merely get over the shock and life interruption that resulted. You received the medical attention which was needed, and are in the process of recovery or modifying your life post-accident. Much has been lost, and many things may never be the same. You have a couple of reputable accident lawyers in mind and understand that most firms offer a free initial case evaluation. This may be where you are today. It is important now that you find the experienced legal representation that you deserve, and hire them to answer your questions and represent your accident case.
At Action Law Offices, our accident law firm focus is personal injury cases founded on the legal theory of negligence. We have successfully represented accident victims and their families in the Metro-Milwaukee area for twenty years. Our legal philosophy is to treat clients with respect and dignity. We manage cases responsively and with the ultimate goal of obtaining maximum monetary justice for the wrongly injured. If you chose to hire an Action Law attorney, we will fight for maximum compensation on your behalf including for medical expenses, ongoing medical treatment, pain and suffering, wage loss, and potentially additional noneconomic damages.
Contact Action Law Offices
Find information about our practice areas, or the law firm in general, right on our home page.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for your free initial case evaluation with an attorney. Remember, this initial conversation is your opportunity to ask questions, describe injuries, the accident that occurred, and other legal issues that may have surfaced since the accident. We have three
Action Law Offices Milwaukee (414) 456-1111
Action Law Offices Racine (262) 637-3000
Action Law Offices West Bend (262) 334-2700
No fee unless we succeed on your claim.